Tata Motors has launched its first ‘styleback’- Tigor at Rs 4.70 lac (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The car is available in 4 variants-XE, XT, XZ and XZ (O) in both petrol and diesel model. Online bookings open at Rs 5,000.
The base model XE is not offered with ABS or Airbags. The XT gets ABS & EBD but not the airbags. The XZ model features dual airbags, ABS & EBD while the XZ (O) gets touchscreen infotainment system.
Some Of The Important Features Are:
- Smoked Projector Headlamps
- Touchscreen Infotainment System
- Reverse Parking Camera
- Harman Kardon Sound System
- 24 utility spaces
- Engine: 1.2-litre Petrol & 1.05-litre Diesel
- Power: Petrol Model- 85 PS; Diesel Model-70PS
- Torque: Petrol Model- 114Nm; Diesel Model-140Nm
- Driving Modes-City & Eco
- Fuel-Economy: 20.3kmpl petrol; 24.7kmpl diesel
XE – Rs 4,70,000
XT – Rs 5,41,000
XZ – Rs 5,90,000
XZ (O) – Rs 6,19,000
XE – Rs 5,60,000
XT – Rs 6,31,000
XZ – Rs 6,80,000
XZ (O) – Rs 7,09,000.