2021 Skoda Superb Launched at 31.99 L - New Features & Tech
NEW 2021 ŠKODA SUPERB PREMIUM SEDAN LAUNCHED IN INDIA AT 31.99 LAKH - PRICE, FEATURES, TECHNOLOGY
Skoda has added more features to the Superb line-up in India and the flagship sedan now gets more technology too. There are more features as standard now while the flagship trim gets much needed luxuries. The new Superb range competes with the Toyota Camry Hybrid in India.
NEW 2021 ŠKODA SUPERB - LIST OF FEATURES AND TECHNOLOGY UPDATES
- The new adaptive LED headlamps, with LED DRLs, illuminated eyelashes, 'coming / leaving home' function
- LED turn indicators
- The AFS modes- city, inter-city, motorway, and rain
- A 20.32 cm Amundsen Infotainment, with an inbuilt navigation system, features an updated user interface and supports wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- The updated SUPERB Laurin & Klement has a new two spoke steering wheel design, the SportLine gets a three spoke flat bottom SuperSport multifunction steering wheel with paddle shift
- Virtual Cockpit and Wireless Charging Facility now come standard across the range.
- 360° Surround Area View and Park Assist are now added to the Laurin & Klement version
- The new SportLine and Laurin & Klement are available at INR 31.99 lacs and INR 34.99 lacs.
NEW 2021 ŠKODA SUPERB VARIANTS AND PRICE SUMMARY
SKODA SUPERB MODEL
PRICE (EX-SHOWROOM, INDIA)
Explore MYNEWCAR.in. We are an online marketplace which simplifies the car buying process by providing a transparent, convenient & safe purchasing experience. You can get Brand neutral expert advice, Search Cars, Compare Cars Online, Book a Door-step Test Drive with a click, Get On-Road Price, Offers & Discounts and Book your new Car Online.
We also bring Latest Automobile News for our readers including Buying Advice, New Car Launch Updates, Car Offers, Reviews and much more. Not just that, MYNEWCAR.in also provides you with car maintenance tips and car driving tips for your car.
Now you can also sign up for new offer notifications and daily car related updates.
LEAVE A COMMENT