Hyundai Creta Variants Explained with Price List 2020
The second generation of Hyundai Creta has been launched and has a price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh. The car has few highlights:
- Creta had its official launch online on17th march 2020.
- The Creta will be offered in 5 variants instead of 6.
- Creta shares the same engines that of Kia Seltos.
Creta has following engine options:
- 1.4 liter turbo engine with 7-speed DCT.
- 1.5-liter petrol engine available with both 6-speed MT and CVT.
- 1.5-liter diesel engine available in 6-speed MT and 6-speed AT.
The Creta that was launched on an online platform due to the current coronavirus pandemic and ongoing lockdown will be facing some issues due to current situations. The launch that took place on 17th march has revealed the crowd popular Creta in a new light.
The car will be available in 5 variants instead of previously launched Creta that had 6 variants. The new variants are explained as below:
Most of the features in the new Creta will remain as it is. There are few segment first features offered as follows:
- Paddle Shifters
- Remote start for manual variants (connected tech)
- Panoramic Sunroof
Other worthy features also include, voice commands, a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Bose sound system and electronic parking brake with auto hold.
The Creta will be available in following color option:
- Polar White
- Typhoon Silver
- Phantom Black
- Lava Orange
- Titan Grey
- Polar White with Phantom Black roof
- Deep Forest (only offered with 1.4-liter Turbo)
- Lava Orange with Phantom Black roof (only offered with 1.4-liter Turbo)
- Galaxy Blue (new)
- Red Mulberry (new)
Pricing and Rivals:
The price list of Hyundai Creta in INR (ex-showroom delhi) as follows:
The price of the new 2020 Creta ranges from Rs. 9.99 lakh - Rs. 17.2 lakh. The Creta will rival the likes of Kia Seltos, Renault Captur, Nissan Kicks, and some variants of the MG Hector and Tata Harrier.
Visit mynewcar.in to search, compare and select the car of your dreams. Mynewcar.in also provides you with the ‘advice’ column that is a set of articles mainly designed to answer the day to day car related questions of a customer. From buying advice to new car launches, latest offers and automobile news, mynewcar.in got you covered for all. Not just that, MYNEWCAR also provides you with car maintenance tips and also with car driving tips which makes caring for your car much easier.
Mynewcar.in also brings you new offers on your favorite cars every month. Now you can also sign up for new offer notifications and daily car related updates. And if you are looking for a financial option, click here to calculate the EMI of your favorite cars now.