Toyota Cars In Mumbai
Toyota Motor Corporation is a Japanese automaker headquartered in Toyota, Aichi, Japan. The company was founded by Kiichiro Toyoda in 1937. Toyota cars in India started its Indian operations by forming Toyota Kirloskar Motors (TKM) in October 1997. It is a joint venture between Kirloskar Group and Toyota Motor Corporation in which Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) holds 89% of the share and Kirloskar Group owns the remaining 11%. Company’s portfolio includes an extensive line of Toyota car models such as Etios Liva, Etios Sedan, Etios Cross, Innova, Corolla Altis, Fortuner, Camry Hybrid, Prius Hybrid, Land Cruiser Prado and Land Cruiser.