Top 5 Auto News Today
1. Mahindra's Korean brand SsangYong has released Tivoli E100 Electic vehicle teaser. SsangYong Tivoli E100 is based on the same platform as Mahindra eXUV300 expected to be launched by Q2/2021
2. Maruti to launch Swift, Dzire & Ciaz with CNG Option this year after phasing out the 1.3-litre DDiS diesel engine due to the BSVI emission norms implemented from April 1,2020
3. Renault to launch the Duster with 1.3 Liter Turbo Petrol engine available in Nissan Kicks next month. This 1.3 Litre 4 cylinder, turbocharged petrol engine generating 153 hp power and 250 Nm torque has been jointly developed by Daimler and Renault Nissan Mitsubishi Alliance
4. Jeep to launch a limited edition Jeep Compass Night Eagle (only in black colour) soon. It is based on the Jeep Compass Longitude Plus variant with additional features like black front grille, window line and 18 inch black alloy wheels. The interiors will also feature a similar theme with special leather upholstery, black details around the infotainment system & AC vents
5. Diesel prices continue to increase while Petrol prices have stablilized. The price of Diesel was at Rs 81.64 today in Delhi while the price of Petrol was at Rs 80.43 in Delhi today. With the continued increase in diesel prices and higher price difference between a petrol and diesel engine powered vehicles post implementation of BS6 norms, the advantage of buying a diesel vehicle is expected to decrease futher.
Explore MYNEWCAR.in. We are an online marketplace which simplifies the car buying process by providing a transparent, convenient & safe purchasing experience. You can get Brand neutral expert advice, Search Cars, Compare Cars Online, Book a Door-step Test Drive with a click, Get On-Road Price, Offers & Discounts and Book your new Car Online.
We also bring Latest Automobile News for our readers including Buying Advice, New Car Launch Updates, Car Offers, Reviews and much more. Not just that, MYNEWCAR.in also provides you with car maintenance tips and car driving tips for your car.