SELL OR EXCHANGE YOUR CAR
HOW TO EXCHANGE YOUR CAR EASILY?
Get Instant Online Evaluation
Get Expected Price Range Instantly
Book Inspection Appointment
Our Partners will Inspect your Vehicle at your Doorstep
Book Your New Car
Get Best Deal on New Car with Special Exchange Offer
Hassle Free Car Exchange
Drop your Old Car & Get your New Vehicle
HOW DOES EXCHANGE VIA US BENEFIT YOU?
Free, & Instant Valuation
Fill in few details about your car for Instant Valuation
Quick & Transparent Process
Free RC transfer & Instant Payment
Down Payment for New Car
Use payment received to buy your next new car
Drive Out in New Car
Book your new car online with exchange offers on MYNEWCAR.IN
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the procedure for exchanging my old car for a new car?
MyNewCar Sales advisor will provide you with an approximate market price range for your old vehicle based on the car's basic usage information. For valuation and price quote, your enquiry will be shared with our partner used car company and dealers. Your old car can either be purchased outright or the value will be adjusted in the price of the New Car. Balance value will be converted into EMI’s or by cash, whatever is your preference.
MYNEWCAR is India's leading online marketplace for new cars, finance,leasing, car exchange, car insurance and provides you with buying assistance. While our partners take care of your documentation, you can simply drive out with your brand new car with exchange car deals.
For more information or T&C - Click here
What documents are required for car exchange?
If you are planning to sell or exchange your old vehicle, you need to prepare the following Individual, Vehicle and RTO Documents
- Address Proof
- 2 passport size photographs
- Proof of identity (Passport, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc)
- Original Invoice and Valid Insurance
- Original RC
- Owner’s manual (Optional)
- 3 Copies of Duly Signed Form 28 with Chassis Imprint
- 2 Copies of Duly Signed Form 29
- 2 Copies of Duly Signed Form 30
- If Car is Financed - Form 35 duly signed by Bank & Hypothecation closure statement
How to increase my car value and get best price for my old car?
Every car depreciates in value after purchase based on certain market guidelines. There are however ways to get an optimum exchange value of the old car. This includes timely services of your vehicle, repairs and maintenance, insurance renewals, maintaining service records, fewer number of vehicle owners and overall hygiene of the vehicle. Demand for the brand/model and choosing the same brand of New Car may also add to the exchange value.
- Routine Servicing and Maintenance
- Do Some Minor Car Repair before Selling
- Make it Shine by Getting your Car Washed, Waxed, Cleaning the Engine Bay & Vacuuming Car's Interior
- Have Documentation of Your Car's Good Condition
- While Buying New Car, Select Variant with Features that Add Value
car valuation calculator, used car price, best car valuation site, resale value cars in india, car price calculator, accurate car valuation
Where can I exchange my car?
MyNewCar makes your car exchange process hassle-free. We have teamed up with authorised dealers and multi-brand used car company that gives instant valuation. You do not have to go anywhere. The evaluation team will visit and inspect your car. We along with our partners will provide the most competitive price and offer attractive exchange deals against buying new car. Here are few benefits when you exchange your car with MyNewCar.
- Genuine Buyers
- Maximize your Car’s Value without Negotiating with Multiple Prospective Buyers
- Quick, Easy and Secure Sale
- Get Instant Bank Transfer or credit for Buying New Car
- Compare & Buy New Car with Best Deals Online
Click here for more details : Click here
What condition does my car need to be in for exchange?
Your cars have to meet a certain standard so that buyers can trust they’re getting a genuine car and also help you to get the best possible price. In most cases, the condition of the vehicle will be verified by the valuator during the appointment.
Can I exchange a car with an existing loan?
The lender maintains ownership right over the car during the loan period. What you need to do is terminate the loan contract early.
- You have to foreclose the existing loan against a new car loan with new terms and conditions. If the bank is the same, it is easier with the available credit history.
- Incase of a different bank for a new car loan, the existing loan will have to be foreclosed outright, with the buyer paying out your car's value, and you paying /getting the balance, based on loan amount to be repayed, and the price paid for your old car. The difference if any can be used for down payment of new car.
MYNEWCAR makes the selling or exchanging your car process easy. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you as per your situation and requirement.
Can I sell my vehicle via your platform even if I don’t buy a new car from you?
Yes. You just need to fill an online form and rest all will be taken care by our team. Email us email@example.com and we will assist you to sell your old car.